A gift from Nothing
Thank you for purchasing Phone (1) from our partner.
We hope that you’re enjoying it so far.
If purchased between 15 Feb 2023 and 03 Apr 2023, we have a special gift.
Beautifully balanced sound in feather-light form. Here’s how to redeem your free Ear (stick). A perfect match for Phone (1).
How to redeem
Once you have passed the 15-day cancellation period for your Phone (1), you are eligible to claim your Ear (stick). Here’s what to do next:
1.Create an account on nothing.tech if you haven’t already and sign in.
2.Enter your Phone (1) IMEI number for verification.
3.Once your IMEI number is verified, you can upload your proof of purchase to receive your discount code.
4.Enter the code at checkout when you buy Ear (stick).
1 discount per device.
Verify your Phone (1)
Please enter your IMEI number in the box below. Find your IMEI number for Phone (1) in Settings>About phone.
Enter your IMEI number.
Congratulations! Your IMEI number and proof of purchase has been approved.
Here’s your discount code. Just enter it at checkout when you buy Ear (stick).
For Phone (1), head to Settings>About phone.
Once your IMEI has been confirmed, a code will appear on the screen on the Nothing website. Copy this code and enter it at checkout when making your Ear (stick) order.
If you are in Finland, the discount is valid until 15 May.
If you are in Portugal, the discount is valid until 31 March.
One per device. So if you have multiple devices, you will have the same amount in discount codes.
No the promotion only available when Phone (1) is purchased with Elisa
30 days from the day you purchase your Phone (1).
Phone (1) 8 + 256.
- Nothing Technology Limited and its affiliates and distributors (Nothing or we) promote orders for products and services on the nothing.tech website (the Website) from time-to-time.
- The Ear (stick) offer (the Offer) is valid from 00:00:01 GMT on [dates] 2023 and open until 23:59:59 GMT on [dates] 2023 (the Offer Period) and will entitle you to a 100% discount code that you may redeem for a Nothing Ear (stick) on the Website (Discount Code) in accordance with these terms.
- For you to be eligible to receive a Discount Code and participate in the Offer you must:
- have purchased a Nothing phone (1) (Phone (1)) from one of our participating Telecom Partners listed in section 4. below between [dates] 2023 and [dates] 2023; and
- validate your ownership of the Phone (1) purchased in accordance with section 3(a) on the Website and the fact that it has not been returned by you at the time of redemption by:
- uploading a copy of the accompanying sales receipt; and
- entering its IMEI number; and
- uploading a cut-out of the Phone (1)’s retail box; and
- use the Discount Code on the Website by no later than 23:59:59 GMT [date of end of redemption].
- The participating Telecom Partner is: [partner].
- For the avoidance of doubt the Discount Code:
- shall not be valid (i) until the expiry of any right you have to return the Phone (1) purchased in accordance with section 3(a) due to changing your mind or (ii) if you have otherwise returned the Phone (1);
- shall only be capable of being redeemed for a Nothing Ear (stick) on the Website and shall not be valid for use with any third-party including without limitation the above Telecom Partners;
- is not redeemable for cash and shall have no monetary value and shall expire and cease to have effect unless used in accordance with these terms by no later than 23:59:59 GMT on [date of end of redemption].
- The IMEI number for a Phone (1) device, accompanying sales receipt, Discount Code and cut-out of the retail box, may each only be used once to qualify for the Offer.
- If you attempt to circumvent the terms of the Offer, including by creating multiple accounts, or using the same IMEI number, sales receipt, Discount Code or cut-out of the retail box multiple times, your participation in the Offer will be suspended and/or terminated. Nothing will also revoke any discounts granted where we reasonably believe they were obtained by fraud or otherwise in violation of these terms.
- You will be disqualified from the Offer if Nothing finds there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these promotional terms or the Terms of Sales applicable to your country of residence. Employees of Nothing, its affiliates and distributors, and their immediate families, associated agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible for any Offer.
- Nothing does not bear any liability for incomplete orders, order declines, or if there are delays for any reason, including being unable to verify transactions or accounts.
- The value of the Offer, duration of the Offer Period, and any eligibility requirements may change from time to time, and this will not constitute an amendment of these terms which requires us to provide you with any notice.
- We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the Offer at any time or to amend these terms on 30 days’ notice.
- We will not be liable for any loss or claim, whether direct or indirect, which arises from the Offer.
- Consumers in some countries, states, or territories may have the benefit of certain statutory rights, remedies, localizations, and limitations under consumer legislation in respect of which Nothing’s liability and those of its affiliates, principals or agents cannot lawfully be excluded or limited. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these terms, if you are a consumer within the meaning of relevant consumer legislation in your country, state, or territory, the provisions of these terms (including the disclaimers of warranties, limitations and exclusion of liability) must be read subject to applicable law and apply only to the maximum extent permitted by such applicable law. To find out more about rights, you should contact a local consumer advice organization.
- These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland, you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland. The preceding provision regarding jurisdiction does not apply if you are a consumer based in the European Union. If you are a consumer based in the European Union, you may make a claim in the courts of the country where you reside.